- What does ravishing mean?
- Should I call a girl pretty?
- What is another word for looking at?
- What does glanced mean?
- How do you say looking beautiful?
- What is a fancy word for happy?
- What is the meaning of looking at?
- What is the synonym of examined?
- What is a better word for looking?
- How do you describe super happy?
- Is it OK to tell a woman she is beautiful?
- What word can replace as?
- How do you describe very happy?
- What is the word for perfect happiness?
What does ravishing mean?
unusually attractive, pleasing, or striking: unusually attractive, pleasing, or striking..
Should I call a girl pretty?
You should start by saying beautiful. In my opinion, if you just met her, you want to make the best impression. As you two get to know each other then revert to gorgeous. Because you want to sound like you respect her and be in good boundaries, but at the same time compliment her.
What is another word for looking at?
What is another word for looking at?beholdingfeasting your eyes onviewinggazing ateyeingregardingstaring atwatchingnoticingnoting49 more rows
What does glanced mean?
verb (used without object), glanced, glanc·ing. to look quickly or briefly. to gleam or flash: a silver brooch glancing in the sunlight. to strike a surface or object obliquely, especially so as to bounce off at an angle (often followed by off): The arrow glanced off his shield.
How do you say looking beautiful?
Different ways to say You are beautiful:You look gorgeous!You look as pretty as always!You look drop dead gorgeous!I think you are very attractive!Wow, you are gorgeous!I think you are stunning!I think you are super cute!You look absolutely fantastic!More items…
What is a fancy word for happy?
SYNONYMS FOR happy 1 joyous, joyful, blithe, cheerful, merry, contented, blissful, satisfied. 4 favorable, propitious; successful, prosperous. 6 appropriate, fitting, opportune, pertinent.
What is the meaning of looking at?
Noun. 1. looking at – the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually; “he went out to have a look”; “his look was fixed on her eyes”; “he gave it a good looking at”; “his camera does his looking for him”
What is the synonym of examined?
Some common synonyms of examine are inspect, scan, and scrutinize.
What is a better word for looking?
Looking Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for looking?viewinginspectingintent lookpeekgaze12 more rows
How do you describe super happy?
1. HappyPleased — This word means between “happy” and “satisfied.” … Cheerful — This is when someone is visibly happy. … Exuberant — This is like cheerful — but even stronger.Euphoric — When you’re intensely happy. … Merry — This is a little like cheerful. … Overjoyed — This simply means “very happy.”More items…•
Is it OK to tell a woman she is beautiful?
Telling a woman she’s beautiful will usually be well-received, but it can be such a generic compliment that it occasionally comes across as a bit disingenuous. Go a step further by isolating her best features and targeting those specifically.
What word can replace as?
“Do as you’re told.”…What is another word for as?likethe wayin the way thatequallyjust as ifso to speakas it would beas injust as thoughas might be18 more rows
How do you describe very happy?
There are many other words and expressions that mean ‘extremely happy’ including ecstatic, elated, euphoric, jubilant, in seventh heaven, on cloud nine and over the moon.
What is the word for perfect happiness?
synonym study for happiness Happiness, bliss, contentment, felicity imply an active or passive state of pleasure or pleasurable satisfaction. … Bliss is unalloyed happiness or supreme delight: the bliss of perfect companionship.