Most of us have some kind of confinement or limitation that’s holding us back –professionally, personally, physically, financially, or spiritually. What “wheelchair” is holding you back?
Personal baggage weighs you down— interfering with bigger life goals. Physical disabilities lead to loss of self-respect, and leave many individuals feeling like social outcasts. Professional and career inadequacies ultimately impact self-esteem and confidence. Financial woes impact overall well-being. Lack of a spiritual dimension can leave you feeling lost, alone and helpless.
Christopher D. Coleman, CEO and Founder of the nonprofit Unconfined Life Institute, believes that everyone can live an unconfined life—in every area of life.
Living unconfined, beyond circumstances, is a personal victory. Such a life is achieved by gaining confidence, identifying your life purpose, maximizing your potential, and breaking away from your comfort zone to move from captivity to external and internal freedom. A person capable of and committed to analyzing their past, embracing their present, and visualizing their future is on the path to living an unconfined life.
As America’s Unconfined Life Coach, Motivational Speaker, Author, Life Coach and Confidence-Builder, Christopher Coleman is dedicated and trained to help all individuals and diversified groups rise above obstacles. Christopher Coleman offers innovative programs that rise above conventional messages ─ to coach, motivate, and inspire a wide range of clients, including, but not limited to:
- Colleges & Universities
- Business & Entrepreneurial Organizations
- Camps, Conferences & Retreats
- Community, Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Organizations for the Disabled
- Survivors of Traumatic Injuries or Accidents
- At-Risk Teens
- Victims of Rape and Child Abuse
- Support Groups
- Churches of All Denominations, including Non-denominational Churches, and Affirming Ministries (congregations that are fully inclusive of people of all sexual orientations and gender identities)